Saturday, July 13, 2019

On the Road

Hey it's Aaron! For the past couple mission trips I have done the last blog so we thought that it was tradition and I should do it again.

About a half an hour ago we crossed into the US over the Rainbow Bridge with no complications. Praise the Lord!!! It was a really fun week for me and especially not what I thought it was going to be. The music was phenomenal, the food was great, and the sleeping arrangements were okay at best. The speaker, Joel, was the most passionate believer you would ever meet. His talks were so inspiring and I'm really glad I got to grow really close to him. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights were were very impactful as far as the worship went and brought many of us to tears, with great music and an awesome lesson. It is definitely one of my favorite mission trips I've been on so far and I hope to "Go Do Good" in my everyday life.

We will stop to get lunch and hopefully make it home safe. Our vague ETA is around 2:45-3:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment