Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wednesday!

Hello y'all it's Miranda here! And today was so much fun. I started the day out with an amazing night sleep. For breakfast we had eggs, tater tots and you could warm up pancakes or toast. The morning devotions was pretty good too.  I finished really early so I got some more sleep oops.  Anyways today I was in the men's center cleaning. It was the most relaxed all week. Me and my group then cleaned the walls, floors, and chairs at the men's center. We were there for 3 hours. Next was lunch--yummiest part of the day! We has salad, spaghetti, and garlic breed. That was soo so so so GOOOOOOOOOD! The last work of the day I was in the warehouse.  That was fun because one of the boys in the freezer got me a popsicle-- it was super yummy too. At the warehouse my group and another worked together to get the bedding taped, labeled, and sorted.  Ok now to backtrack to before we started working, we were given homework to do after work and we did. The homework was to get something at the store for the Good Shepherd store to give away and we did. They really needed size 6 diapers so we got some diapers and baby cereal.  Oh and by the way we only had 50 Canadian monies (dollars!).Then Andrew my small group leader drove us back to the church so we could drop the stuff off and get whatever we needed for the shower. After the shower we packed 7 people into a 6 person car and come back. I didn't do much when I got back--just watched some volleyball and played some card games. I also learned a new game named Slap.


No comments:

Post a Comment